TCF Online Banking Login
To perform TCF online banking , you will need an Internet browser, mobile device, or tablet that supports secure communications. TCF Online Banking works best with the most recent generally available version of the following browsers: Internet Explorer®, Chrome™, Safari®, and Firefox®.
How to sign up for TCF Online Banking?
You will need the following to open a TCF account online:
- You must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien
- Driver’s license, State ID, U.S. Passport or U.S. Military ID
- Mailing address in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Colorado, Arizona, North Dakota, Florida, or Iowa
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than 2 years)
- U.S. Social Security Number
- Valid e-mail address
- Credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund the account
On the completion of your online enrollment, you can begin using TCF Online Banking. It may take up to two business days for your transaction information to display.
Benefits and Features of TCF Online Banking
- Online Banking helps in transferring money between qualifying TCF accounts.
- With internet access, one can make bill payments using TCF Online Bill Pay.
- In order to never miss a due date of a bill payment, the feature of Online Reminders comes handy.
- You can avoid the hassle of paper statements while tracking your money.
- With TCF Online Statements, you can view up to three years of monthly account statements online. It’s safe, simple and completely paper-free.
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- View images of cleared checks and deposit slips
- Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Reorder checks
- Establish account alerts
How to view your monthly statements online?
For this you must first enroll in TCF Online Banking. Add Online Statements to your existing TCF Online Banking service via the following steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select Accounts -> Statements -> Manage Delivery Options
- View the sample statement and accept the agreement.
- Choose which accounts you want to receive Online Statements by selecting the Delivery Method desired from the drop down list.