TCF Bank Open an Account Online
To open a TCF Bank Account online you will need the following
- Must be 18 years or older and a U.S Citizen or a U.S resident alien.
- You must have Driver’s license, State ID, U.S. Passport or U.S. Military ID.
- You must have a mailing address Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Colorado, Arizona, North Dakota, Florida, or Iowa.
- Your U.S. Social Security Number.
- A Valid e-mail address.
- A Credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund the account.
There are different types of TCF Bank Accounts you can open, details of of them are given below
TCF Free Checking account
Operating a checking account is comfortable as it comes without the hassle of keeping minimum balances and monthly fees. As such there is no monthly maintenance fee for basic account but you might have to pay for other fees like paper statements and dormancy fees, etc.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance
- $25 minimum value needed for opening deposit
- TCF Debit card and free cash withdrawal at TCF ATMs
TCF Savings account
You can augment your savings with tiered interest rates that reward higher balances. Monthly maintenance fees can also be avoided by maintaining a minimum daily balance.
- ATM card and free withdrawals at TCF ATMs
- $100 minimum balance to avoid a monthly fee of $4
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Tiered interest rates reward higher balances
TCF Premier Checking
A TCF Premier Checking account has some extra features:
- Earn interest by maintaining a minimum balance in your account
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- TCF Debit cards and free cash withdrawals at TCF ATM
- Free checks from select styles
- Free online statements
4 combined free of cost money orders and official checks per day