Comerica Bank Mobile Banking Login
Comerica Bank provides their customers with a host of different Mobile Banking options. The services that they provide are:
Mobile Banking App
You can easily perform your banking tasks using your smartphone if you have the Comerica Bank Mobile Banking App that is available for the iPhone, iPad, Android as well as on your Mobile Browser.
Below are the download links for the apps:
Comercia Mobile Banking App
Comercia Mobile Banking
Comercia Mobile Banking
With the Comerica Bank Mobile Banking app you can:
- Check the balance and transaction history for your account.
- You can use the app to transfer funds between your Comerica Bank accounts.
- The app can also be used to locate any nearby ATMs and Banking centers.
- You can easily deposit checks to your account by using the Click&Capture deposit feature.
You can also access some of these features by visiting http://m.comerica.com/ from your smartphone browser without the need of downloading the app.
You can get details of your account by simply sending a command in a text message to 26265. Below is a list of commands that you can send, and their descriptions.
|Bal||Used for Balance inquiry on all of your registered accounts|
|Hist + acct nickname||The last four transactions for the nicknamed account|
|Next||Additional History for the nicknamed account|
|Stop||Deactivates the Phone for Comerica Mobile Banking|
|Help||Gives you a list of text commands and the customer service number|
|ATM, Branch||Locates the nearest ATM or Banking center|
You can set it so that you receive notifications related to the status of your accounts by text and/or email.
You can select from a variety of alerts which are:
- Balance alerts that give you information about your daily balance, or alerts you when you have low balance, negative balance or when you reach your savings goal.
- Withdrawal alerts notifying you or large withdrawals, large ATM transactions or Large Debit Card Transactions.
How to register for Mobile Alerts?
Visit https://alerts.comerica.com/enrollment/ and then click on sign up
Then you need to provide details that confirm your identity like, the last four digits of our Social Security Number, Your Comerica Bank account number, your First and Last Name and then click on continue.
Then you just need to complete the rest of the procedure and Register for Mobile Alerts.
Person to Person Transfers:
The person to Person Transfer feature is used to securely transfer money to or from your account to anyone, by using just their email address or mobile phone number. It can come in handy if you need to send money to you child at college, or send money to your family or friends etc.
How to use Person to Person Transfer?
To use the feature all you need to do is:
- Log into you Comerica Mobile Banking account either in your browser or using your mobile app.
- Click on the transfers tab and select, transfer to a person.
- Enter the email address of mobile phone number of the recipient.
- The recipient will then receive a text or mail which will instruct them on how to receive their money.