Bank of America Credit Card Apply Online
The application procedure for applying for a Bank of America credit card is extensive. The customers can fill up the application form online. The form is available at the Bank of America website under the Credit Cards page.
Follow the steps to apply for a Bank of America Credit Card Online
- Click on
- Need to go through the options available. After reading all the details about the various credit cards, you can choose which credit card you want to apply for.
- After selecting the credit card, you can choose the ‘apply now’ option.
- The ‘apply now’ option would take you to a separate page with the details of the credit card along with the application form. The application form consists of various blank boxes in which you need to fill in your details.
- The form starts with basic details such your name, middle name, and last name. You would be required to fill in the complete residential address along with the state and zip code as well. If you already are a Bank of America customer you can save time and prefill your application as well. After filling in the address, you need to provide your contact information such as your phone numbers and email address. The country of citizenship and country of residence drop down boxes are located right above the date of birth box. The form would also require your mothers maiden name.
- The next section of the form involves your employment and finance details. You need to fill in your total annual income, source of income, liquid assets, housing status and monthly housing payment. The form is followed by a long list of terms and conditions that the you need to agree to in order to apply for the credit card. The terms and conditions cover various things such as the interest rates and interest charges along with details regarding the fees.
Bank of America also gives details regarding how they will calculate your balance and various penalties that you need to be aware about.
Upon finishing the application, you need to agree to the terms and conditions and check the box at the end. You can review the information before submitting the application.
Submitting the form would mean acknowledging that you have agreed to all the terms and conditions and that the bank can use the information provided to determine your ability to pay, as required by federal law.
In case of queries, you can visit the FAQ Page or contact the Bank of America representatives by calling them on 1.800.932.2775 or by chatting with them online.